LINES of RESEARCH
- Wild and domestic animals as monitors of environmental pollution: Consequences for animal, public and environmental health.
- Biomarkers of exposure and effect to contaminants and other chemical substances.
- Clinical and forensic toxicology in wild and domestic animals.
- In vitro and in vivo toxic effects of environmental contaminants (pesticides, metals, medicines, hormones, cosmetics). Toxicity and ecotoxicity assays.
- Food safety: Traces and contaminants in food and animal products.